Monday, July 2, 2012

Fear Island

Nicholas: What's to fear in this slasher thriller I might ask you as I give you the scoop on this flick? Could it be the fear of the over indulgence of teen sexual appetites, raging through group of teens like ecstasy at a rave. I think so. While the teens take advantage of one another through sexual temptations the group of teens are confronted with a gruesome murder of one of their friends, which of course leads to a rash of new killings that tear apart the group of teens vacationing on the island.
Its a who done it. Was it the butler or the maid I ask as I prepare myself for a movie that will leave me cringing at every turn. Thus, after the fact a detective must solve this bizarre murder spree that has left six teens dead, slaughtered by a revengeful killer. But wait one survivor is found hiding in "fear" on the island. A girl now must recount the twisted tale through her flashbacks. A story that involves betrayal and much more. Though, as she explains to the detective about what had transpired on the island her story begins to not add up.
This movie shall keep you guessing until the very end. A twisted ending that will leave you wanting more. Or at least more questions answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment