Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hansel and Gretel

N: A trial of blood soaked mayhem spilled across the movie screen as this gritty portrayal of a classic fairy tale becomes an interpretation of a quick action horror flick. The famous Hansel
and Gretel adapted to a life of hunting down every sort of witch that evil could serve up brings out the big guns, sending a rain of carnage across the screen. thus, an epic battle ensues when the head of all  witches goes after these two cunning hunters, but the witch is no match. Though, I won't spill my guts and so I'll just dangle some candy to entice you to watch for yourself.

D: Hansel and Gretel were lost in the woods, and emerged as arse kicking witch hunters! Yes I can go on and repeat what my sweet counterpart has told you, or I can give my big final rant and rave.
So freaking awesome! The outfits that the siblings were toting rocked, the weapons were killer (literally and figuratively), and the witches...oh those witches were a sweet change to what you traditionally see in the films.
If you want to see something with action, gore, trash talk, epic weapons, and a couple of hot witch hunting siblings, see this movie. It makes you WISH that the original story was this action packed. My only question is Gretel, were did you get that outfit and do they have it in my size?

No comments:

Post a Comment