Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Haunting in Salem

N: This move at first glance has all the scares and thrills, but unfortunately in this ill-gotten haunted house horror tale virtually falls into the category a low budget B flick.
Years later a new family inhabits the house that has been scared with death and violence for so long that vengeful spirits of the dammed roam freely on these grounds and take control of the family. Leading one family member at a time to commit murderous acts until everyone has been virtually hanged...
Bad camera angles make me nauseous and low budget acting and props just make me want to bang my head against the wall. Otherwise in  retrospect this film makes me want to drink kerosene and burn myself inside out.

D: It's the D's turn now to spout out her opinion of this wacky pile of expelled bile. Oops, did I give away my feelings on this so called movie. My apologies.
Yes, as my loverly counterpart said before, this movie centers around a family that move into a old historical house in Salem, they learn that there is a curse on it, yada yada yada, blah blah blah. Ugly ghost witches and rounds of insanity. All leading up to the dramatic yet predictable conclusion that leaves you wishing you hadn't wasted over an hour of your life.
I don't need to give you my complete thoughts and feelings for this movie, cause I already did. But I'm gonna banter on anyways. If you want to waste an hour and thirty minutes of your life seeing bad acting, cruddy camera work and a ridiculous plot line. Then by all means, see this movie. But I have this to say to the movie. In the words of Hans Moleman from the Simpsons...'You took an hour and thirty minutes of my life and I want them baaack! Oh well, I'd just waste them anyways'. Just like the movie..Kazzing!


No comments:

Post a Comment