Saturday, May 17, 2014

Odd Thomas

N: A Fuel pumping driven flick coupled with a hilarious action that will leave you wanting more. Odd as he has been named has a special gift of being clairvoyant. While he tries to hold his life together he stumbles upon a plot that well may be the ending of a small town. Strange phantoms stalk Odd. An underground cult. And a beautiful girl makes this a must see. In fact if I stumble upon this flick at Everyday I'll be sure to buy a copy, and I'll now be sure to read the book written by Dean Koontz!

D: Wow! That's all I can say is wow. I will admit that when I was told this was the movie we were going to see, I was skeptical. But within the first five minutes, I was hooked!
This guy has the sixth sense and uses it to help those ghosts who need justice. He even helps the local police with unsolved murders. Soon he is put to the test when he begins to have visions of death and destruction and must put the pieces together, or otherwise all hell will break loose.
This is a movie that needs to be seen. I mean it may not be a oober scary movie, but it doesn't have to be. Its a great action/thriller with a excellent story line. I recommend it beyond the max. I'm just glad I'm not clairvoyant. If I saw what this guy see's every day. Just take me to the loony bin. I'd rather be bouncing off the walls with a straight jacket than see those things. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment