Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Haunting

N: After a few moments I realize that I have seen this film, but it had been ages ago. For the most part it has an entertainment quality. The visualization draws you in, and though I enjoy the characters (the actors for that matter) I feel that the script lacked a few things. It did not seem to me that Dr. David Marrow (played by Liam Neson) never fully developed a solid concept for his experiment.  Yes fear can drive anyone to the verge of pain, but he never fully solved the insomnia for his subjects. Of course I have not seen the originals 1963 film, so perhaps I should.

D: Oh haunted mansions, you are always the go to for a good haunting. Well, semi good haunting.
The story of a woman named Nell who after eleven years of caring for her disabled mother, goes out into the world to be part of a experiment for insomnia. Only its the old bait and switch; its actually for fear. After the group gets together, strange things begin to happen in this awesome mansion. Soon the evils of the past are revieled and all types of weird begin to happen.
This is all I have to say about this movie...its ok. More for background noise really. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment