Monday, June 16, 2014

Hemlock Grove

N: In a small town more is happening that one might know. A clash of wealthy family and a simple-simplistic gypsy family returning home; both families hold some dark and disturbing secretes. A fight spars between everyone; the woods become deadly for a werewolf lingers in the shadows and at the mansion of the wealthy family vampires seek nourishment. Season one was fantastic and can't wait until season two. Also Landon Liboiron playing as the one of the gypsy wares the exact goose neck flight jacket that I own-inhered from my father!

D: A nice series of werewolves if I ever saw. I had been hoping for a good werewolf movie. I'll settle for a series. This one has gypsies, werewolves, and vampires! Awesome.
My counterpart has already explained the plot so on to the critique!
Like I said before, awesome. The twists and turns that this movie has keeps you on your toes. Plus, the scene when you see the kid turn into a werewolf, ooohhh so pretty. Though he just turns into a regular wolf, nothing anthropomorphic like, but the transformation, *drool*, lovely. Watch this, you know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment