Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Spiral

Move over Grimm. You've got nothing on this movie which like the so called hit TV series, this movie was also filmed in Portland Oregon-my current home town and though given the fact that my comparison makes no since I thought I would throw in the fact that I am not much of a Grimm fan.
A teeth chattering physiological thriller that dose not paint a pretty picture comes alive with such dictation that you will be left wanting to watch it again. Yet in retrospect this flick portrays a painter that hides behind his shy introverted natures and all at the same time finds a way to lure poor unexpecting woman into his deathly web. Thus these pretty girls that fall madly in love with Mason played by Joel David Moore become victimized by his maddening obsessions. "I don't know. This one's different. This one's special. " Mason says to his best friend. Yes indeed each one is special. How many you ask have been his special subjects of interests. Well you'll have to watch the movie to find out. Its a movie that I always watch once a year in the fall....

No comments:

Post a Comment