Saturday, November 3, 2012

Monster House

N: Be forewarned that if you dare to enter this house that you will experience a grave encounter. An encounter with a unrestful soul that has become vengeful against children that tread on the property. And likewise a crooked old man that wanders the grounds protecting this house from trespassers. So I dare you to cross the threshold and open a door into a spooky haunted house and be guided by a small band of children that are racing against time to discover the true reasons behind this monster house. Though it is filled with scary situations the characters remind me of how I was when I was a child-eager to go trick-or-treating and seeking out ways to get myself into trouble on all hollows eve. this is defiantly a movie for all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment