Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Insidious Chapter2


N: The family have moved on, but soon its realized that the hunting's have not stopped and have only gotten worse. A new chapter is written in this thrilling horror flick that shall conjure past spirits into causing havoc upon his family
It seems that Josh is till quite possessed by an evil malevolent spirit that has an obsession of murder. In retrospect this horror flick was by far the best sequel that I have seen in awhile. The same cast brings further dynamics and soon the real reasons for these Insidious-demonic hunting's will be unveiled.

D: First, I want to give a late shout out to the day Friday the 13th. May it feed our superstitious fears, and give us a reason to watch a movie with a hockey masked killer. Now onto our feature presentation!
Ever wonder what happened to the family after the first installment of the awesome movie Insidious? Well wonder no more. This movie picks up where the last movie left off. Now since my counterpart has already informed you of its plot line, I shall continue on to my valued opinion...HA! Valued opinion. I just ramble.
This was wonderfully put together. Usually when a sequel is made it isn't worth the price of the over priced tickets. They usually piece it together with scotch tape and say, 'done'! This one however, is totally worth it. It has a wonderful blend of not only some memorable creepy moments, but some good laughs too. If weird things start going on around my house, I am going to just ignore it. I can't hear you, I can't see you, you are not freaking me out, la la la la la....

No comments:

Post a Comment