Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Crooked House

N: Old tales erupting in fantastical forms, thus lay claim to a man that discovers an ancient door knocker. Through a series of short haunting-spooky tales we discover a horrifying truth that evil shall thrive age after age. Although this flick was enticing and dramatic the ending left me with questions. Questions that may never be answered.

D: Enter a world children of dark magic, dark secrets, and  a sinister door knocker that creeps the crap out of me!
My cute partner has already bright to light the main storyline, so I'm going to go on to my rant and rave section.
Although some of the effects were ok, they were also pretty cheesy. Though I think that the point was not to inflict fear through gory scenes and such. But to draw up the curiosity of the viewer and suspense. The stories were interesting, and adds to the fact that the house was cursed...but the best and creepiest part of the whole movie was at the last fifteen minutes of it. I'm still freaking out! Final thought...its ok. More of a 'there is nothing else to watch so lets watch this', type of movie. I know that if I find a creepy looking door knocker in a place that I just moved into, and there is some twisted story behind it, I'm moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment