Thursday, March 3, 2016

Dearly Departed and the future of Pulse

As many of you may have noticed, there hasn't been a lot of posting this last year. There is a reason. The founder of this blog, Nick Lewis, left this earthly realm to join the spirits on the other side. He had been fighting colon cancer for two years and in February of 2015, he departed from us. I, his partner in this blog and fiance (wife as he called me), had been in mourning since. You wouldn't notice since my color is nearly nothing but black. But that's neither here nor there.

 I have decided that though he is gone, I shall take it upon myself to continue the blog we both loved doing. It won't be the same without his darkly elegance, but I will keep our love of horror and thrills alive.

We do have some posts that we had both written but were not published to to his medical circumstance. As always he was ahead and had already written his thoughts, I just need to write mine. So, soon I will be posting them and you will all have the privilege to read his final thoughts on some of the final horror movies we had watched together. There will also be a few after those posts done by me, as I have finally brought myself to watch horror movies again. Strange how grief causes you to not want to do the things you love. I have also been thinking of having a guest do a post with me from time to time.

So join me in raising a classy glass to our beloved departed, Nick. May you inspire us and spook us from the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment