Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hellraiser

N: Open the box. I dare you. What is contained inside shall be unleashed and the villains from another dimensional hell will come forth to give you pleasure in the form of pain. No doubt I was hooked right from the start. Every consuming angle shot in this flick made me want to take part, but could I handle the pain of being peeled away and taken from this world into a place that becomes your own hell on earth.
 The Characters and plot have been well written. Though its a bit confusing of what is really taking place nonetheless when Pinhead comes out to play he shall not let you down.

D: I got to tell ya a secret; though I am a horror movie lover I have not seen this movie till now. Seriously. Why did I wait so long you ask? Because, that's why. Now onto the frightfulness that is Pinhead!
A mysterious puzzle box is found and when it is opened, a manners of hell break loose upon the semi-willing victim. After such an event, a family moves into the house of said victim. The victim is apparently the brother of the father of this family. It is revealed to his niece Kristy, that this man used the box to release the Cenobites, a team of creatures led by the infamous Pinhead, who were once human but now serve to collect souls. Her uncle escaped them and is now on the loose. The Cenobites now wish to reclaim their prize.
I'm telling you man, some of the movies that were made in the 80's may have been cheesy as cheddar, but holy box they were awesome! I can't believe that I had waited so long to see this. Pinhead is amazing, the costumes for the Cenobites are amazing, its all just amazing!! I love the story and gruesomeness that accompanies it. Oh Pinhead I could kiss you! Ahhh my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment