Friday, June 28, 2013

Grave Encounters 2

D: Wow, I tell you wow! Don't do needle work while watching this movie, ok? You might just stab yourself with it every time one of these demon patients jump out of no where.
Yes kids, we are going back to the asylum. The sequel for Grave Encounters begins with a college student obsessed with finding the truth of the horror movie. So he and his friends go searching for it...BIG mistake.
This sequel actually blows the first one away. Ok granted that the beginning was painfully slow and just showed a bunch of college students being college students. I remember those days. But I don't remember being THAT stupid as to go to a haunted asylum that people went missing in. Anyways, once they get to the asylum, it gets weird. I highly recommend this for everyone who likes a good mockumentary.  I image its what a bad trip would be like. At least for me...and that is why I don't do drugs.

N: The motto in this movie: "Death Awaits." Indeed, as we once again enter the worst nightmare...a group of student filmmakers venture to the notorious mad house to capture the truth about what happened to the previous group of explorers. In a way this flick makes me want to shoot my own mockumentry, but I've already experienced what's its like to be haunted for a number of years and watching this gut wrenching film brings a gloomy overcast of fear into my body. Thus, my own personal nightmares set the stage and this bone chilling flick puts me on the edge of my seat.
   Dolls,, Rocking Horses, and apparitions of pure evil stalk the empty and abandoned corridors that become a hellish maze, twisting reality into a paranormal nightmare. Who shall survive? Who will be swept away? Watch for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment