Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Zombie Land

N: Blast your way into Zombie Land with your double barrel shotgun and double tap these bastards. But first some important rules must be followed to survive the infestation of the undead. What are these rules? Well the only way to find out is to tune into this flick. Sorry, wish I could say.
   Overall this was a smash and grab movie. The opening credits enthralled me as Rob Zombie blasted into my mind. It was fantastic and the dynamics between the characters lured me into the Zombie Land world full of mayhem and blood filled nourishment . I'm Portland Oregon shouting out to Zombie Land and sighing off.
D: Screw Disney Land! I wanna go to Zombie Land! The zombies may run, but if I just get creative like Tallahassee I will be unstoppable!
Yes, the world has gone down the zombie toilet and loner, Columbus, teams up with zombie killer Tallahassee to make it through. And a zombie movie is not complete unless you got two street smart, gun slinging sisters.
Oh the epic awesomeness! Not only does this movie have unstoppable action, but its so finger licking funny it hurts. You got two butt kicking sisters, a socially awkward young man who is afraid of everything, and Tallahassee! If there was ever a zombie killing mentor, it would be Tallahassee. I don't recommend this movie, I insist that you watch it. Oh Tallahassee you insane bastard, teach me the ways of crazed zombie hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment