Sunday, July 28, 2013

Beautiful Creatures

N: A young girl on the verge of inheriting dark powers returns to a small southern that still follows its close traditions. As the church going towns people seek to outcast the girl and continues to battle a family that nearly owns half the town the final countdown continues. In truth I thought the film was not half bad. Though at some parts became a little extra slow I still very much enjoyed the special effects and set designs. The climax of the movie will have you wanting to cast your own spells...

D: This may not be a horror story, but I guess since it has witches in it, it should be on our post....I mean Casters.
As my partner has said, its the story of a girl and boy who fall in love, girl turns out to be a Caster and on her 16th birthday she will either be a Caster for the good side or the dark side (that has cookies, ha!).
Not a bad film I must say. Good story, the effects were great. I liked the magic fight at the dinner table scene. I don't get the title but you know, it works I guess. All I know is if I had the magic powers that Lena, the main gal had...By the power of Grayskull!!

No comments:

Post a Comment