Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Paranormal Activity 4

D: Aaaarrggghh!!! Will this francise never end?? Ok, we have seen the other three Paranormal Activity's, but we decided to post a review on this one. If you have seen the other ones, you know what this whole movie series is all about.
Continuing from the second film, this one follows the story of a teenage chick named Alex and her family, who seem happy yet with issues. Anyways, her little brother Wyatt makes friends with their neighbors kid Robbie, whose mother is...you guessed it, Katie from the first movie. Well, after Robbie spends a few nights at Alex's house, weird things happen, yada yada ya. And again, we face a unhappy, none ending, ending.
For the love of pizza, just end it people! I'm sick of seeing great ghostly effects, moments that are scary without the loud music, and everything else being destroyed by a crappy none ending! That is this films major flaw. And it seems that the characters are getting dumber and dumber. 'Weird things are happening, better not do anything about it and just follow the odd noises'. If you like it, that's fine by me, you still rock. But I think that this movies series should just be about random paranormal experience's. That way, we got something fresh each time. Instead it seems, we just got more films and more unanswered questions that just keeps going. Other than that, I have no opinion.

N: Its a Fast and Furious race that ends with a sudden suicidal crash. Darn am I comparing Paranormal Activity to another movie? Well yes I am. Both movies I might add should have stopped long ago. Like the Saw Franchise as another example.
This ghostly-demonic flick might have had a few sudden twists and turns that got me to huddle under the blanket, but for the most part I just plain did not care. As D mentioned...as I say end this sheared of  continuous annoyance.

No comments:

Post a Comment