Friday, July 19, 2013

A Little Bit Zombie

D: What the cuss is up with all these zombie movies that we have been watching? Oh well, who doesn't love a good brain buffet huh? Especially with this little slice of 'what the blood bath'?
In this little comedy, a soon to be bride and groom along with their matron of honor and best man are out to the family cabin for some fun when out of no where the groom suffers from a sudden craving for brains, yet somehow finds a way to resist it. If that wasn't enough, a crazed zombie hunter and his brainy sidekick are looking for him.
This movie was...wow. I mean, when it first started I wasn't sure if I was given some weird drug or if I had finally jumped off the crazy cliff into the ocean of insanity. Its one of those lesser known funny horror movies that you find at random. The acting was great, the plot good, and even though it looked like it was done for penny's on the dollar, all in all, it wasn't horrible. I'm not sure if I would go out and buy it, but its a good movie to start your weekend. After a long day, sit down on the couch, cuddle up with your pet bunny, with a nice bowl of brains. Suddenly, I'm feeling a little hungry....

N:A little more Zombie please! For another zombie flick I was hoping to see more outpouring of brain eating zombies, but I guess that's ok. In retrospect this flick was full of not only some comedy, but another take on the whole zombie idea. Perhaps next time I'll be served a side of brains. Boy am I hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment