Monday, October 7, 2013

Rosewood Lane

N: hoping for a bloody-twisted flick this movie which still confounds my mind left me rather displeased. In this thriller a late night radio host Sonny Blake confronts her demons by moving back into her childhood home. But I get rather confused when a paperboy emerges and becomes the prime suspect in stalking Sonny. For the entire length of this film we go around and around with no real intentions of actually discovering why everyone is afraid of the paperboy nor do we resolve Sonny's past relationships with her father.

D: What is this? What did I just watch? I was hoping for something nice and eerie. Not confusing and time wasting.
Here is the short version: Girl moves into old house, girl is tormented by sinister paperboy. The end.
First question; why was this made? For real people. This movie made no sense. No explanation as to why paperboy is public enemy #1, or why he feels the need to stalk the chick in this flick. Hee hee, I made a rhyme. If you would like to waste time and brain cells, watch this movie. You are better off watching the trailer cause even if you watch this, you still won't know what happened. Oh, you wanna hear something funny/stupid? I know that you cant judge a book, or DVD by its cover. But I actually thought this was a werewolf movie. I mean seriously look at that cover. Does it not make you think Lycan?

No comments:

Post a Comment