Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Craft

Oh spells man. What teenage gal from the 90s doesn't remember watching this?
Four high school outcasts discover the power in witchcraft when they form a coven. All four gaining what they want. Only soon, as many should know, such power comes with a price. And only some can handle such magic with care.
I just love this movie. I remember watching it with my girlfriends and in a way, being able to relate to the pain that the four girls go through. Such as the bullying, criticism, and other things that come with the horrors of high school.
This is a movie everyone should see. Its good for a girls movie night. Does anyone remember playing 'Light as a feather, stiff as a board'? I did that in elementary school. Who would of thought you are suppose to levitate? I think we were playing it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment