Saturday, June 23, 2012

Nothing But Trouble

N: Another classic horror/comedy with all the quirky quips and laughs-come to you direct from a sleepy town with dangerous and crazy police forces and a mean old tempered judge (Dan Aykroyd) that rules the bad lands of Shire Valkenvania. A "nice Town" as Chase put it. Though not my cup of tea I must admit. But oh well. Indeed,  welcome to the town of hell. A town with rules and no rules...because one man for generations has judged those that have passed through the town of Valkenvania. One man that makes his own verdicts. Just don't look out back as many of those that have been caught red handed have been put to death and the skeleton remains tell of offal and agonizing stories.

Again I would like to extend my deepest salutations. May I welcome you to Shier Valkenvanih where your worst nightmares have just  begun. Nay, the fun has just begin I should say!  But you wont be alone so don't worry. You've got an all star cast to keep you safe. Well maybe. Chevy Chase, and lets not forget our very sexy Demi Moore. Otherwise, while these guys keep you busy, lets not forget the to mention the very cool and stylish 1990s cell phones and laptops to keep you connected to a nonexistent network.  Likewise The contraptions and gizmo's at the judges house, are aw an inspiring. I want a slide in my house. That just might be fun.

Though in retrospect this film is more distributing than actually horror related, but its enough to turn your stomach. like something out of  a bad dream that when you awake you find that you are actually still in your nightmare.

1 comment:

  1. My friends and rented this so many times that the video store had to get another copy! It's campy, fun, & VERY quotable...

    ReplyDelete