Thursday, May 31, 2012

Aftermath

N: Well I cant say why I decided to watch this horrific film, but can only remark that I must watch every horror/thriller/slasher film so this film came up and I clicked play not really knowing what I was getting myself into.This film shot in Spain, is best describe as being one of the most disturbing films to date that I have seen. Though in retrospect the cinematography was well  done and even not counting that not one single sentence was ushered from the characters during the full 30 minutes that this film ran I can only remark that I am still trying to recover from what I just saw. Yet is that not the nature of horror films I would have to ask. Leave you frightened and scared into a maddening mind bender as graphic images plauge you until your are huanted for the rest of your life?
It makes me wonder what really takes place at the morgue-behind the curtains late at night. This film is so graphic in nature that though I recommend seeing it I will have to put it in cold storage. Warn you of what will take place, and so it will remain in the realm of limbo forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment