Monday, May 14, 2012

The Last Lovecraft

N: I feel an overshadow of burden fill my heart as this movie, an homage to the beloved Science fiction writer H.P. Lovecraft and my personal favorite writer; has the worst acting and stage productions I have ever seen. Well maybe I've seen some other movies such as Hunter Pray recently, which was offal by the way (only saw these two movies mentioned here on Netflix. Thank God I have a free trail and am not paying to see these movies) Though much of this movie has a great storyline and while a few seconds of the movie are thrown into an epic animated graphics comic style (in order to tell the back story.) I was completely lost and in utter disbelieve as this moves started to wrap up.  Even though others have taken Lovecrafts stories and have made adaptations, perhaps I should write a homage to Lovecraft? Then we can actually repair the damages that this movie has left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment